Subtitle:

Collaborative Global Endeavor: Pioneering the Ultimate AI Code Assistant Hub

Pathway:

UX-UI and Machine Learning

Mentor Chains® Role:

UX-UI and Machine Learning Participant

Goals for the Internship:

1. Implement UX-UI design properly.
  2. Learn useful project and team skills.
  3. Gain valuable experience in the world of ML and AI.

Achievement Highlights:

1. Assisted in creating UX/UI interviews/polls.
  2. Helped organize meetings and perfect project pipeline and workflow.
  3. Successfully visualized and integrated website data.
  4. Assisted in website content selection, layout, and format.

Challenges Faced:

1. Learning UX-UI and how to apply it for our target goal.
  2. Collaborating with team members worldwide on the same timetable.
  3. Working with new platforms (softr, air table, aws)

Detailed Statement:

In my role as a participant in the Mentor Chains® program within the pathways of UX-UI and Machine Learning, I contributed to a collaborative global initiative aimed at pioneering the ultimate AI code assistant hub. Our initiative/project drew together talented individuals from diverse regions worldwide, all unified by the shared vision of reshaping the AI code assistance landscape.

Throughout the internship, I actively contributed to various facets of its development. This encompassed assisting in the creation of UX/UI interviews and polls, meticulous coordination between teams, the optimization of project pipelines, and the fine-tuning of website content. Likewise, I also played a pivotal role in effectively visualizing and integrating website data, ensuring that the platform’s content was meticulously tailored to our target audience, and that its design and layout prioritized user-centricity. Despite geographical disparities, our team’s remarkable collaboration, facilitated by synchronized efforts across multiple time zones and the tireless dedication of our project leads and Dableena herself, proved instrumental. Additionally, we adeptly navigated the challenges posed by the adoption of new platforms, including Softr, Airtable, and AWS, and proficiently managed data transfer across these platforms. Despite these hurdles, our unwavering collective determination and commitment culminated in the successful launch of the project on September 30, 2023. In conclusion, this internship not only marked a collective success but also significantly contributed to the attainment of my personal goals and aspirations.

STEM-Away Certificate for Akbar Aman.pdf (665.3 KB)