- Watched instruction videos to learn about Git.
- Using basic Python.
- Learned about Pynq board in training sessions.
- Communicating with my teammates to get input.
- Working on presentations with other leads for the rest of the team.
- Began using Jupyter Notebook/Labs and demoed navigation and basic usage for the team.
- Conducted a team training meeting with other team leads.
- Established a team name and common mode of communication
- Understanding basic machine learning and Git.
- Begin setting up and working on Pynq boards.
- Work on presentation and demo project.
- Practiced with a basic machine learning program.
- Practiced with Python.
- Made a test warmup project in Jupyter Notebook.
- Worked on a basic ML exercise and looked at a resource to learn about decision trees.
- Received and opened PYNQ board.
- Set up the PYNQ board.
- Learn from other ML exercises and start more experimentation.
- Set up the PYNQ board to be programmed.
- Tested basic functions to light up LEDs and use input from buttons on the PYNQ board.
- Installed FINN.
- Work with other leads to hold more meetings and get better engagement from the team.
- Acquire and connect a USB webcam for subteam’s project.
- Get a better grasp on programming the PYNQ board.
- Began working on the animal database for Pokedex entries.
- Brainstormed other potential “extra” features that could be incorporated later on in the project.
- Finish the database with my team.
- Begin using and adding to project shared repository.
- Completed database with the team.
- Researched and began utilizing the Pandas library to reference animals in the database.
- Started practice method to use CSV file as a dictionary and withdraw values to output in the “style” of a Pokedex.
- Program the PYNQ board to display text information of the recognized animal and use text-to-speech.
- Begin and finish presentation on progress made during Stemaway with group.