- I learned about how to train BERT and such using the Simple Transformers Library.
- Tried out other advanced models like:
['xlnet', 'xlm', 'roberta', 'distilbert']
- Learned how to install packages and work around debugging issues
- Learned what BERT does and how it can be implemented.
- Simple transformers
- Jupiter Notebook
- Improved my Jupiter Notebook skills and how to navigate it
- Learned how to debug issues using different platforms on Google
- Communcating with my group and leader more efficiently
- I was able to install packages after figuring out why they were not downloading properly on my computer
- Used the various packages to build and dockerize ML App by training my advanced models
Challenges: Still trying to understand the relation between this module and module 3