Final Self Assessment:
I am a participant and did not have chance to write the first self-assessment yet. So my self- assessment will combine both self-assessment. Since I am an UX major student, I already have basic knowledge and experiences about UX that covered in the first few tasks. I provided suggestions to the team lead for the future design and shared my own design experience to other teammates.
Overview of things learned
- Understanding the goal of rebuilding a website
- Find out the pain point of the users and make methods to solve the problems
- Basic of Figma
- Soft skills
- Teamwork with other teammates
- Get new inspiration by sharing my own design experience to my teammates
- Understand the goal of designing a website
- Reviewed and enhance professional skills and get more inspirations
- Learning new software (Figma)
Meetings/ training attended
I have attended all the meetings. Those meetings help me to understand each tasks and goal.
I completed all the tasks:
- Stakeholder map.
- Empathy map.
- User Research with new users
- User Research with current intern
- Low and High fidelity design
Goals for the upcoming week
- Improve the visual look of the high fidelity design