- I created a metadata using the GEO database.
- I used excel to get some data from the larger database and then imported it into R Studio
- I downloaded several packages for module 3
- I also built an app in R Studio using R Shiny
- Debugging and problem solving
- R/ R Studio
- 7 zip
- GEO Database
- Youtube (for help)
- R Shiny
- Successfully downloaded data from the GEO database
- Created a metadata file
- Imported my metadata into r Studio using read.csv
- I created a very simple R Shiny app
- I had a difficult time figuring out what data to really use in my metadata. I ended up looking at all the different data variables and I tried figuring out which ones would be the most efficient and needed.
- I also had a hard time figuring out R Shiny but watching some videos on youtube really helped and I was able to create something on my own with that knowledge