UI/UX Team3 -SELF ASSESMENT-WEEK2: VARSHINI THANGARAJ
- Got wonderful insights on how to conduct semi structured interviews from the mentors during the
- kick off sessions.
- UI/UX primary research methods
- Making affinity maps
- Conducting interview with the bioinformatic team member
- Gaining more insight into the Bioinformatics Pathway project
- Stem-away Platform
- Google Drive
1.Communication skills 2.Teamwork and collaboration. 3.Networking 4.Time management 5.Project Management
Tasks Completed & Achievements
- Conducted a semi structured interview with one of the participants from the bioinformatics team.
- Recorded the interview and made notes.
- Understood the pain points and shortcomings of existing solutions.
- Gained insights on the team’s usability and development goals
- Discussed possible design interventions to cater to the needs and goals of the Bioinformatics
- Created an affinity map from the collected interview data and brainstorming sessions.
- Presented one of the slides during the week 2 deliverables session.
- Dealing with time zone differences for meeting up with team members
- Deciding a platform to conduct interviews